We currently do the following for our members:
- Provide a quarterly newletter.
- Put forward your questions to our Medical Advisory Board (MAB) which is comprised of some of the UK's leading dermatologists.
- We have a National Contact who is normally the first person that new members will speak to.
- A network of Regional Representatives who will keep in touch with members in their areas.
- We attend Skin Information Days that are held all over the Uk and run by the Skin Care Campaign to help raise awareness of the ichthyosis family of conditions.
- We also attend the annual British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) Conference to help raise the profile of the support group