What we do?
Its aims are notably:
- To promote support and mutual aid between people affected by this illness.
- To inform patients of care possibilities.
- To put patients in contact with the medical world specialising in the treatment of ichthyosis.
- To make the authorities, the medical profession and the general public better aware of this rare disease and the problems that it generates for the patients.
- To fundraise for the financing of research within this field
- To exercise all forms of support to patients and their close relatives
- To obtain recognition for patients of ichthyosis by the various social agencies.